Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Michele is off to TFW

The time has finally freaking come! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Tomorrow afternoon I'm getting on a plane and heading down to Dallas, Texas for my first ever horror convention - Texas Frightmare Weekend!!! Granted, I spent a few hours today absolutely fuming over the uber-disappointing news that Norman Reedus had to cancel his appearance (fucking AMC not letting him go because of The Walking Dead rehearsals), but now I'm mostly over it and I am determined to still have a kick ass time!

If everything goes okay and I get there and back safely, be prepared for tons of pictures and me rattling on for pages and pages about this thing. I'm not bringing my laptop with me so I have to wait until I get back home Monday evening (most likely Tuesday) to work on it.

Have a wonderful weekend, bloggers! I know I will!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, enjoy and have fun!! I myself am at a little horror festival over the next 2 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to have a blast! Can't wait to see the posts/pix!

    ReplyDelete